Saturday, June 14, 2014

Easy Sushi at Home

Sushi is another great lunch or dinner idea for those that are seeking new ideas constantly like me. :)
I found this site with great instructions for making sushi rice.
I don't have sushi tools such as a bamboo mat, rice paddle, wooden bowls, etc. I don't think they are really that necessary. I roll my sushi with a piece of plastic wrap and it works fine.
Today I made some with leftover cooked salmon from my fridge and avocado and it tasted great.
Try it - You'll like it. Put whatever fillings you want in the middle.


2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! I keep wanting to try my hand at it then it always seems too hard. You make it sound easy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Kaylee. For a woman like you though, making sushi would be a walk in the park. :)
      My next venture is to figure out how to make the rice ahead of time and keep it without it drying out.

      Delete